3 BR 2.5 BATH MINT CONDITION

I know you have all been waiting with eager anticipation to see what that thing was on the door...


Want to buy a house?

I wanted to put this additional bit of info up earlier, but getting the basement straightened up took precedence.

I never sold a house before.  I'm excited to buy a new one, but selling one...what a pain!

Ok, maybe its not so much a pain selling the house, although I am sure that will be an adventure unto itself.  The problem is we have so much STUFF!  We have given tons of things away (probably almost literally tons).  At the very least bags and bags and bags and bags.  Mostly baby clothes and clothes Sue and I will never wear again.  The garbage men have loved us the last few weeks, too.

I'll catch up on some other things when I have a few more minutes, but I am exhausted now and going to bed shortly.

Oh, and if you are still wondering what the thing on the door is, it is the lockbox for our house key that the real estate agents use to get in for showings.

Comments

Shanahan Family said…
Congratulations...hope it sells quick for you! Love the new picture on the blog. So adorable!!
Jody said…
Oh, I hope this is a great adventure for you! Where's your next destination?
We're not going too far, just need a couple of extra rooms due to the expanded family and homeschooling.

Great adventure? I guess it's all in how you look at it, right? ;-)