He Crawls!

So it's been a while again since I caught you up on stuff.  The positive side of this is I have a whole list of things I could tell you.  The downside is I should probably stick to one. 

Hmmm...should I
a) update you on our youngest?
b) tell you about Puerto Rico?
c) update you on our house?
d) show pictures of my beard?
e) all of the above and more?
Well, I suppose I could pick option e and still technically be sticking to one thing, but for now I'll just pick option a.

So we've been wondering for a while, "when is he going to crawl?"

We know he could have for a very long time, but he just did not want to.  This went on for months (which, by the way, shows the impact your thinking can have on your life).

We'd ask him, "Are you going to crawl today?"  But he would just look at us and say, "What you talkin' bout?"

So we would wait a while and then ask again, "Are you going to crawl today?"  But he would say, "It's too hard!"

Sometimes, he would just stare at us like we were crazy...


Other times we did not push too hard because, honestly, his kung fu training kind of scared us.


He still got what he wanted, though.


Finally in mid-March, he decided today would be the day.  Do we have pictures?  No.  Video?  No.  So we waited all this time for this to finally happen and we didn't spend hours photographing it?  Nope.  Why not?  Because he decided to do it while daddy was in Puerto Rico with the cameras!!!  Thanks a lot, buddy.

Anyway, here is what he looked like after daddy came home.  I know to you it will just look like a baby crawling, but to us it is so much more.  Good job, son.  We are all so proud of you!

Comments

DnD Sherman said…
Cute story. Picture 5 looks like he is leaning against the wall and you took the picture sideways